I get asked often enough about new work, so I thought I'd pass along this video of a reading I did last year at Cornell, which the university just posted on YouTube. I've only looked at it out of the corner of my eye, with the sound way down, but I remember enjoying the night itself. I went first, followed by Mark then Denis Johnson. The videos of their readings were also just posted on YouTube.
Here's the list of what I read:
1) The Night in Question (this eventually became the opening passage of THE BURNING HOUSE, my next novel.)
2) Junta from FAMOUS BUILDER
3) How's Florida? from UNBUILT PROJECTS, a collection of short prose pieces
4) Paul All Gone from UNBUILT PROJECTS
5) A Phone Call with My Father from UNBUILT PROJECTS
6) The Boy and His Mother are Stuck! from U.P.
7) The Didache from U.P.